LOreal Paris - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara Review


Hello Hotties,

"Eyes are the mirror of Soul"...A beautiful eyes is the reason of many makeups and breakups..Poets,Artists spent ages to describe a beautiful eyes.
So, Its very important to take care of you eyes. If you already have big lashes, you are lucky and genetically blessed.But if you want to make it look long and big by makeup then keep on reading...

Eyes are the most important part of a makeup.And I completely believe that if you can do your eyes makeup properly, you are 70% done with your makeup.
And in eye makeup, Mascaras have an essential role.
For a causal day out..Just put some press powder on face,a good amount of mascara on eyelashes and a light lip gloss, and you are good to go..You will look great!

There are many mascara brands in market now.Today I will review LOreal Paris - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara!! If you want some History of Mascara Please refer to wiki.

LOreal Paris - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara

Packaging

Pros: This one has a very nice packaging.The body is golden color and multidimensional that makes it look quite expensive. The name of the mascara "LOreal Paris - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes" is written on the body.

Cons: This is strange that The brand name "Loreal Paris" is no where written on the body.I dont know why they came up with this design.But this will surely reduce some points.



Packaging wise I want to give it a 3 out of 5.

The Mascara

Pros

1) Its a jed black mascara, very gorgeous.
2) The wand is long enough for ease of apply and very easy to curl lashes.
3)  Extends my lashes and provides volume.
4) The hold is amazing, It stays on the lashes for long hours.
5) The formula dries quickly, so less chances to smudge.
6) Separates each lashes and creates a definition.
7) Can be worn on lower lash line.
8) I have sensitive eyes.I can not wear all eye products.But this one so far does not make my eyes itchy or watery.Good for sensitive eyes.
9) I double to it up to create volume and curl.
10) It looks like you have false lashes on.

Cons

1) This mascara is clumpy and dry,makes it difficult to apply.
2) The bottle dries out quickly. Mine dried out in 2 weeks after buying.:(
3) You have to clean off the excess mascara from the brush otherwise it will dry out and make it difficult to apply next time.
4) Its so dry that flakes off easily.
5) clumps into the lashes like nobodys business.
6) Not a waterproof formulation.



Formula wise and use wise I will give this mascara 2 out of 5.

Price:
The price is quite reasonable. The price has been set to $8.99 which is affordable.

Conclusion

My final verdict about LOreal Paris - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara is : "I will never repurchase it".
Loreal makes some great mascaras in past. I don't know why they came up with this formula.
This mascara is clumpy and flakes off on my cheeks all day long.I will try some other loreal mascara this time and let you know my experience because "You are Worth it..";)

So, that was my review on LOreal Paris - Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara.Comment below how you liked it and Please Please follow me on Google+ to get updated about my posts!

Thanks for reading!!:) 

Comments