Ciao Bella,
Today, I am going to review BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Chic Perfume. People in my Facebook Page friend list already got a sneak peak of this perfume 4 days back.And I am absolutely Delighted and Excited to review this perfume..
The History of Bon Chic
So BCBGMAXAZARIA launched their first perfume on August 2011.The fragrance was created by Stephen Nilsen, and it stands out distinctly as it offers flowery-fruity notes softened by a cream powdery veil. It was in a pink bottle.
On 2012 Stephen Nilsen came up with a new Fragrance called Bon Chic under the license of Elizabeth Arden. “Bon Chic” means "good style" in French and it also shows the first two letters in the BCBG label.
On Year 2013, They launched BCBG MAX AZRIA BON GENRE.
But Today, I am reviewing BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Chic Perfume.I bought it last weekend and instantly fell in love with it..Lets Find out why:
The Packaging
Just One Sentence – “Beautiful and Stunning”. The Packaging is absolutely gorgeous.The light yellow colored body looks very elegant.The most attractive part is the lid of the bottle.It’s a flower which is so so beautiful..The petals are light yellow and the border is Golden.The BCBMAXAZRIA brand name is written on the bottle which shows its authenticity.The Petal top is heavy and the bottle is light. Very Easy to apply.But need to make sure that the Flower cap is closed tight enough because as the lid is heavy, this needs to balance with the body of the bottle.
Packaging wise I will give it a 5 out of 5. I like it soo much…
The Fragrance
Oo lala..such a nice fragrance. If you like flowery and fruity type of fragrances this one is perfect for you.The scent is sensual and sweet, opens with ultra fruity wave of black raspberry, mango and Asian pear. The heart is floral with notes of pink peony, violet and orange blossom. The base is soft and warm, made of soft woods, vanilla and cashmere musk.
When you first apply this perfume, you can clearly identify the fragrance of Mango and Pear which so refreshing, The more it settles down you will get a nice flowery fragrance.After drydown, you will get the base node of sandalwood and vanilla.
This is such a feminine perfume. Best for day use.If you like light flowery feminine type of fragrance this perfume is perfect choice for you.
Fragrance wise I will give it 4 out of 5.I deducted 1 because, many women prefer strong woody musk fragrance in their perfume.This one is not for them.
The Price
BCBG is a famous for their clothing and jewelry accessories.This is quite expected that their perfume will be pricey.So Bon Chic Perfume is also not cheap.But its not too pricey like Chanel perfumes.I have almost all fragrances from CHANEL, they are superb and my favourite. But they are too pricey.Compared to that, BCBG Bon Chic is affordable.
The Price of 3.4 FL OZ/100ML is $75. If you buy from TJ Max, you will get a gift set of Bon Chic in much lesser price.Pricewise this Perfume is a must try.
Pricewise I will give it 4 out of 5.
So girls, that was my review on BCBGMAXAZRIA Bon Chic Perfume.This perfume is in my top 5 list of perfumes now.It’s a must buy for all women who loves wearing floral, feminine, fruity fragrances.
Let me know, your views on this perfume. Also please follow me on google+ and subscribe to my blog.you can also visit my Facebook Page : Doshobhuja.
Thanks for reading my review..
Comments
Post a Comment