Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea Lotus Perfume Review

Helloooo Beautiful Ladies!!,

Today I am going to review Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea Lotus Perfume
Friends, Trust me when I am telling you this, This Perfume is the best choice for Summer!
It has a very nice,cool,sweet Summary fragrance And light to our pocket too!!
I have got many compliments while wearing this one.

Let's find out why..

Packaging

The packaging is very nice and compact. It has a summer cool look to it. The packaging has been done brilliantly.The box has a light green color, very soothing to eyes.
The fragrance bottle does not look fancy but worth the money and quality.
Packaging wise I would give it 3.5 out of 5.


Fragrance

Fragrance wise this one is one of the best choices in Summer. 
The fragrance can be described as light,sweet,very fresh and Floral.
The Ingredients says it contains green tea, which is great because green tea has antioxidants, which is good for our skin and is very refreshing.
Fragrance wise I will give it 4.8 out of 5. It's the best but I believe there is always room for improvement. :)


Price

I have used , The 5th avenue from Elizabeth Arden before and that was pricey. But this one is very light for our pocket and within budget. The Price for 100ml (3.3 FL Oz) bottle is 13$ in Ross and 17$ in Amazon. Below the link to buy:
Price wise I will give it 5 out of 5. Its a absolute bargain!!

So..Friends I highly recommend  Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea Lotus Perfume for this summer season.Its a must buy!!

Thanks for viewing my article...Talk to you soon..Till then...Byee.. :)



Comments