Burberry Touch Perfume for Women Review

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Welcome to my Blog!!.. So, Today there is another perfume in my kitty to review. Yes it is –“Burberry Touch Perfume for Women”. In the matter of perfumes I am very partial to  brand “Chanel” and “Elizabeth Arden”.you will find the reviews here. I look for only these two, whenever I go for perfume shopping.This one was a gift from my friend on my birthday. And I am really in love with this cutie.Lets find out more about “Burberry Touch Women”.

Burberry Touch Women was created by Michel Girard in 2000. Yes it is that much old and one of best perfumes in market for such a long time.

The Packaging

The Packaging is nice and smart. The Packaging has a authentic Burberry feel .The off white box has typical Burberry checks on it. The bottle is clean ordinary looking with a black lid. The brand name is embossed on the body. There is nothing fancy about the packaging. So packaging wise will give it 2 out of 5.

20130912_185826

The Fragrance

The fragrance is very fresh and mature.The top notes are blackcurrant, cassis, cranberry, pink pepper corns.The middle notes are delicious floral. Rose, lily of the valley and jasmine mix with the notes of peaches and raspberries.After it settles down, it reveals the base note which are of vanilla, cedarwood and oakmoss.

To me it's oakmoss in it's opening, the cranberries are camoflaged under the cedar and the lily and the vanilla.Its NOT a fruity fragrance at all. It has a very strong mature flavor to it.Very cozy and comfy like its name “Touch”. Its not very floral but very woody with a vanilla tint to it.

This lasts for almost 7-8 hours which is pretty good. This perfume is for those women who like very strong woody musk fragrance. Women who like floral fruity feminine fragrance might not like it. Some girls complaint that they get headache with this fragrance.Some women find it bit masculine due to its strong fragrance.To me its very sensuous and wearable.

The best time to apply this perfume will be evening or winter. Because on the day of sweaty summer,this perfume smells like over the top.

Fragrance wise I want to give this perfume 3.5 out of 5. This is because the perfume is not versatile.But overall wearable and worth of getting compliments.

20130912_18590820130912_185922

Price

The Price is very affordable. The price varies from $28 to $35 which is quite cheap. Find more details here @Amazon.

Pricewise I want to give it 4 out of 5.

So, Babes that was my review of Burberry Touch Perfume for Women.

Comment down below, your thoughts on this perfume. You can also subscribe to my blog and get updated with the recent articles.

You can follow me on facebook Page : Doshobhuja.

Thanks for viewing my article.

Take care and as I always say “Stay Beautiful”. Smile

Comments