Homemade Recipe to cure Chronic dry cough..

Hello Friends,
For past few days I was coughing so badly that, I could not even sleep at night. Here, in US over the counter drugs are not that much effective.So I decided to try some homemade recipes to cure my cold and cough.To my great surprise,After taking these homemade medicines I am curing so fast .I hope you will get benefited as well.
The Ginger Drink
  • Cut Ginger in big pieces.You can also grate it.
  • Take Tulsi/Basil leaf and grind it in mixer to a thick paste.Strain the juice.
  • Put these Ginger and Basil juice in a cup/flask.
  • Pour Hot water into the container. Let it rest for 5 minutes.
  • Add some honey, if you have a sweet tooth like me.But this step is optional.
Your Ginger Drink is ready. What I do is, I put my Lipton Green Tea bag into the drink. I sip it all day long, or whenever I feel like coughing.
gingertea
How it works??
Ginger can really help in promoting salivation and mucus secretion and will help relieve cough symptoms.Tulsi/Basil leaves has natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal agents which will cure any infection in the throat.Hot water provide relief to sore throat.Green Tea has antioxidants which helps us to recover quickly.
Turmeric Milk Drink
Turmeric_Milk
Most of us, Specially The Indians are familiar with this drink. This drink is good for overall health. It increases immune power.
Simply, Put 2 Tablespoon of Turmeric Power in one glass of warm milk. Drink this mixture before going to bed.
Though the drink does not have a good taste Disappointed smile But it is good for curing variety of diseases like  Inflammation,Colds and Flu, Asthma,Arthritis and many more.
So Friends, That was the way I followed to cure my chronic coughing. Comment Down below if you have any questions related to this or if you want to add anymore home made recipes to cure coughing.
Take Care..Bye..Smile

Comments