My Hand Care Routine with BURT’S BEES HEALTHY HANDS REPAIR KIT

Howdy!!

Finally..I have received my BURT’S BEES hand care kit yesterday from Amazon and I am absolutely happy with my purchase.

BURT’S BEE is a well-known brand name in skin care world. Specially they make some awesome lip balms and Hand and foot care kit.I have heard people taking swear on it. So, I was willing to try this for a long time and finally the product is in my hand.

In this post,I will do my hand care routine with this kit and also will do a quick review of the products.

Let me start with my skin condition. I have oily to combination facial skin and dry to normal skin in hands.In winter my hands get too dry and chapped, So to prevent that I am starting my hand care from Autumn/Fall this year. Also, I have decided to grow my nails, so its really important for me to have a beautiful hand to match up!!..

So, without a further do, here is the BURT’S BEES HEALTHY HANDS REPAIR KIT.

DSC_0962DSC_0964

Inside the Kit and Review of Products

1 Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme (2 oz)

DSC_0967DSC_0989

This is an amazing product.It is made with banana and beeswax.extremely oily,thick and sticky consistency.Need to be careful while applying because little goes a long way. don’t apply too much.Has a banana flavor in it, which I hate about this product. But quality wise it’s a great one.very moisturized and nourishing.I can see the difference in my hands after two days of using it.Very essential for people who has dry hand skin problem.

How I use this Product

At night before going to bed, I wash my hands with mild soap and warm water. I take this cream on my fingertips and lightly massage my hands. This makes my hands very soft and moisturized.

2. Lemon Butter Cuticle Crème(.60 0z)

DSC_0986

Fortunately I don’t have brittle nails problem. But yes, in winter sometimes my fingertips get cracked an chapped.For that times this will be a savior.I have already included this in my Hand Care regime. It has lemon oil,Sweet Almond oil,beeswax,cocoa butter extract as ingredients.Each of the the ingredients are amazing for skin.It has a light lemon flavor into it.A must try!

How I use this product

As I am trying to grow my nails, I am taking of them everyday. I apply this butter,on my cuticles and finger tips and then lightly massage it to upward directions.

3. Shea Butter Hand Repair Creme (0.56 oz)

DSC_0965DSC_0991

This one is my favorite product.Feels like a spa therapy on hands. It has cocoa butter and sesame oil in it. Both are amazing for skin. This product is great for dry flaky elbows.Again I don’t like the flavor of Burt Bee’s product.May be this is because, these products are too natural. I don’t use this everyday, only once a week. It also has a oily runny consistency, so little goes a long way.My only complaint is, the size of the product is very small.I was expecting something bit bigger.But nevermind,The quality of this product compensate on its size.

How I use this product

I don’t use this product everyday.But, when I use it, I apply it on all over my hands and slowly and lightly massage in circular and upward motion.As I told before, it feels like a manicure at spa, feels heavenly on hands.

Now the cutest product in the Kit,

4) 1 Pair Of Cotton Gloves

DSC_0982

The kit has a pair of cotton gloves in it. The gloves has cute little bees printed on it.I absolutely love these gloves.And honestly this was one of the reasons of buying this product. It keeps hands, warm after applying the products, helps to penetrate products into skin.

I wear the gloves, before going to bed.These are so soft and well fitted.

You can find this kit at any retail like Walmart and Amazon. Below is the link to amazon:

Burt's Bees Hand Care Kit

So that was my Review and Hand Care Regime using BURT’S BEES HEALTHY HANDS REPAIR KIT.

Comment down below if you like it!!..You can follow me on google+ or subscribe to my blog.Those of you don’t know about Doshobhuja Facebook page , please visit the page here >> Doshobhuja

Thanks for viewing my post.

Take Care and Stay Beautiful! Smile

Comments