I wish I had my own personal stylist…

Ciao Friends!!

“I wish I had my own personal stylist”…Did you ever say this to yourself??…Those film stars in red carpet flaunting their dresses or that gorgeous girl in office always gets compliments for her dressing style or that friend of yours always be the center of attraction for her style.Whatever the reason may be, we all have faced this type of situation where we felt the need of a personal stylist. We all wish someone who could tell us what looks good on us and what does not!

Well, your search ends here because recently I have found this website called Stylit  where real designers works on your look and style.And most important news is, ITS FREE!!.

So here is the process you have to follow to get your personalized styling tips:

1) Go to https://mystylit.com/ Their home page will open up.

image

2) You can login using facebook or register using email Id.

3) Once your log in, they will ask you bunch of questions about your clothing preferences ,budget, body type etc. Few Examples:

image

image

image

imageimage

Once you register yourself, Voila! you will start getting your personalized style tips for clothing, accessories, shoes etc.

Here is one example of their styling suggestions:

image

For me they send me my styling suggestions every Thrusday. Infact you can click on these items and this will navigate to the shopping site where you can actually buy these things.How cool is that!!.

I love this site because, not necessary you have to buy these cloths, but you get an idea of styling. For example, which bag goes with which cloths or accessories etc.

It’s really a cool and helpful site. You are getting all the style tips,shopping facility sitting at home and that also FREE of cost!.

I hope you will enjoy styling and shopping with stylit as much as I do.

Let me know, if anyone knows any other sites which provides personalize styling tips!

If you like reading my posts, please follow me in google+ or like my facebook Page : Doshobhuja.

Thank you so so much for reading.I will c you tomorrow. Till then STAY STYLISH!

Comments