Tattad Tattad(Ramji ki Chaal) my first impression..

tattad-tattad-promo

Hi Buddies,

Have you seen the new Tattad Tattad song video from Ramleela. If not then here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LX0Ced3G5eg

After seeing this video, I really wanted to write this post about my first impression of this song and video.

The song is overall good.Very fresh,celebrating, catchy,youthful dance number. OMG! so many good adjectives, but I also have some observations about this video and song.Comment down below if you also agree with me :

#Observation No 1

Don’t you think the song sounds like “Ia Subhaarambh” from the film “Kai Poche” at some places. No…I am just saying..Be right back.Ok ok you decide now :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwvBIPUpYVY

#Observation No 2

If you are thinking the voice of the singer is very familiar to you, My Dear Friends the singer is none other than Daddy’s boy “Aditya Narayan” (son of Udit Narayan) trying to “follow” his father.I mean Like father Like Son..Isn’t?? Smile

#Observation No 3

If I am not wrong from the trailer, it looks like it’s a story of a conservative society in gujraat.Hmm..I wonder what a woman from conservative society would react seeing a bare body hunk trying to show off his assets in public.In the video they were clicking pictures of the guy,going all crazy and excited and someone also got fainted at the end.Open-mouthed smile Definitely a disconnect from the theme of the movie!

Tattad_body

#Observation No 4

What does “Tattad Tattad” means??..If anyone know, please comment down below.To me its more like a “lice Song”.Why??..because the signature step of the song is like dusting off your lice from head…Open-mouthed smile…You don’t believe me??..Look what I have created for you..

http://gifsoup.com/view/4860477/tattad-doshbhuja.html

#Observation No 5

Though I don’t really like Ranveer Singh, But I guess he has given his heart and soul to this song.Really worked hard and that is showing on screen.

 

Tattad

Let me know What are your thoughts about this video.

Subscribe to my blog for latest updates or you can visit my facebook Page : Doshobhuja or follow me in google+.

Thanks for viewing my post.

Bye!!Sleeping half-moon

Comments