Playboy Fragrances For Her Review

Hello Friends and Family,

A warm welcome to my blog and wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Today I have three super glamorous and sensuous perfumes in my kitty to review. Yes, It’s our very own Playboy Fragrances. So Here are my three fragrances (Starting From Left):

  • Super Playboy
  • Playboy VIP
  • Play It Lovely

IMG_00000040 (1)

Lets start reviewing these cute bunnies:

Packaging: I always love the packaging of Playboy fragrances. Its very funky,sexy and chic. The little bunny like cap has its own naughty and fun side. Very glamorous packaging. The lid color changes with fragrances and also the shape of the bottle is very attractive and easy to hold.

Packaging wise it definitely scores a 4 out of 5.

Super Playboy:

This one is Playboy’s latest female fragrance which was out on July 2013. The fragrance can be described as sexy,cool and seductive. The opening note is a blend of margarita cocktail and fruity flavor of mandarin. The mid note is of exotic flower, sweet freesia.The base not is Sensual amber,musk and sandalwood. To me the perfume is very fruity and floral. The opening note of margarita and mid note of exotic flowers are very prominent.However I don’t really found any musk or sandalwood fragrance while it settles down. For me, its not musk fragrance at all. Its more sweet, fresh fruity floral.

To be honest, Its not one of my favorite fragrances. I personally like a bit bold and musk,vanilla scent. But this has bit more powerful fruity scent which sometimes feel over the top. The fragrance does not last long. you have to reapply it in 4 hours to keep the fragrance alive. But if you are a party animal, I am sure you are gonna love it. It’s very bubbly and uplifting and pink – like its color!!

Fragrance wise it scores a 2 out of 5.

Playboy VIP:

Let me start with by saying Playboy VIP is my most favorite perfume of all Playboy fragrances.It was launched in 2012. The fragrance can be described as elegant, glamorous, sensual with a playful touch. The Top note is Orange Flower, Nectarine, Peony.The Heart notes are apple and Vanilla Flower. The Base note is Cashmere, sandalwood and Musk. To me its very much Vanilla, Cashmere, sandalwood and Musk. I like it more when it settles down. Very sensuous and elegant perfume it is.

I just love this fragrance. Its very much me. whoever like elegant, musk, vanilla, cashmere fragrances, will like this perfume.A very good choice to wear in a classy party or family events or in a cozy winter evening. Although, it does not last long, you have to reapply it. But, it is a great perfume and a must buy in my opinion.

Fragrance wise I will give it a 4 out of 5. Deducted 1 point as it does not stay long.

PlayIt Lovely:

This one is the oldest perfume of all in Playboy fragrance series. It was launched on 2010, along with Play It Sexy and Play It Spicy.It’s a very flirtatious,playful and innocent fragrance to express beauty of a woman. This is a fresh floral fragrance with an uplifting and delightful opening. The Top notes are : Citrus, Blackberry and Juicy Pear.The Heart notes are : Sharry Baby orchid, Belle de Nuit and tuberose and the base notes are amber and patchouli. I can surely identify the citrus and orchid fragrance from this perfume. Its very fresh and floral. One can wear it at day time or casual hangout. It has a very light floral feminine scent to it.

I am not the biggest fan of this perfume but definitely I can see myself applying it in future. People who like light, floral, powdery fragrances, should try this one.

This fragrance is worth of getting a 3.5 out if 5 in my opinion.

Price:

These babies are absolutely cheap. I have bought these three in only $ 20!. Its an absolute bargain.Pricewise I think these perfumes are worth a try.

I want to give it 4.5 out of 5 for its price.

So Friends, that was my Super Playboy,Playboy VIP,Play It Lovely review. If you like it then please follow me @google+ or like my facebook Page :Doshobhuja.

Thanks for viewing my post. Have beautiful and Safe New Year 2014!! Smile

Comments

  1. Informative post! Check out the best summer perfumes for women that is launched in 2019 collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment