My 5 ways to stay Happy in difficult times

Hello there beautiful People of Internet,
I don't know about you guys, But When I am sad or worried in general I feel like a zombie and I try to reach out for Positive quotes, Feel Good Articles, Motivational videos and stuffs like that.So, today I thought why not write an article for you and for me as well," My 5 ways to stay Happy in Difficult Times". But before I start, let me say I am not a professional motivational speaker or anything like that.I am just a ordinary person like you all who tries to learn from her experiences. And the 5 ways I am going to tell you today are for general day to day life worries/sadness.If you think yours is critical, please seek professional help.
So...Here we go....

1) Cut Yourself Out from The Crowd
On the contrary to the popular belief to surround yourself with "good friends",I say you are your "BEST FRIEND".No one can understand you as much as you can.So, Cut yourself out from the unnecessary crowds, and spend time with yourself first.Give your soul some time to heal. Because, if your feelings or ego is hurt it is important for you to heal that first before step into the outer world which leads to my second point..

2) Clean out the clutter and Heal your soul
Think it in this way- If your bathroom's sink pipe is blocked, no water will pass through it and one day it will overflow.In the same way, If you don't clean out the garbages from your mind and soul, one day you emotions,anger will overflow. There are so many ways to do this, One of the way is "Meditation". I  already wrote a post about "Meditation–A way to healthy balanced mind".
Other ways are, Listing down your worries and take one at a time.You will find my blogpost about 10 ways to overcome Frustration will be helpful.
Exercising is another way to rejuvenate yourself. I will soon write blogpost series about fitness. Its my new obsession!!

3) Boost your Confidence
 Boost your ego/confidence or whatever you want to call this.But the only way to boost yourself up is by doing things which makes you happy and satisfied.For me its shopping, shopping and more shopping!. For some it might be reading, or playing, watching movies or doing Makeup!..Even You can take up some challenging Home work, like fixing any electronics equipment or doing any internet project. Whatever it may be, Just put your best cloths on, wear your confidence..Girl..You look good!!

4) Strategic Planning
"You can't go back and change the past, so look to the future and don't make the same mistake twice" - Strategic Planning plays a vital role here.Make a clear plan how you want to handle the situation in future which made you unhappy.Rather than, being scared or shy about it, try to face it.You are already stronger than before.Ignore it, avoid it, confront it, face it,fight it do whatever it takes but don't let it spread through your mind.Be above everything and try to see the bigger picture, All the worries are really small and petty from top!!

5) This is How We roll
Now its time to come out from your shell and step into the real world.You are now braver, stronger and more powerful than before. Nothing or no one can hurt you, because you have the perfect plan to handle all situations.Take up new projects, think out of the box, make new friends, ignore the bad ones and if someone criticise you, tell them :



I hope these 5 points helped you in someway. If yes, then please comment down below and share your story with us. Also let me know, if you want me to write in a specific topic.
Thanks again, for reading my blog. Will see you soon..

Comments